Windstone Buffalo Customer Testimonials
Of course we think our Bison is the best, but you don't have to take our word for it!
Here are some real reviews from our real customers:
1. Liz K in Florida writes, "Windstone buffalo meat is simply mouth watering. Our kids love the burgers and we eat the steak with our eyes closed, its that good. Downside is that our kids don't like regular beef burgers anymore, they'll tell me something's wrong with them :) Our dog gets a buffalo bone, she'll chew on it forever. We live in Florida and can't wait for Nate and Jessica to return to the market. Wonderful, hardworking people with true love and respect for the bison. Looking forward to that summer sausage!"
2. Scott P writes, "The absolute, hands down, best filet and brats I have ever had! I was skeptical at first, and decided to purchase as a friend, maybe out of curiosity, however I am glad I did. The filets were as good, if not better then filets I buy at high end restaurants. Tender, juicy, and full of amazing flavor!! The brats, well you'll just have to try them! Best I have ever had! Customer for life!!!!"
3. Jessi S writes, "If I could give 10 stars, I WOULD! I love this company, the owners, and the MEAT! I can vouch for this; it is top quality and delicious!!"
4. Aaron O writes, “I catch them every Saturday at the Farmers Market in Sioux city. We buy their sausage every week and love it. I have to admit as well that I am addicted to the jerky! Hands down it is the best jerky I have ever eaten, a real treat!”
5. Jana P writes, “Kudos to this start up company for providing a quality product, raised and harvested in a humane fashion. I'm having fun finding new ways to use and prepare the meat. It has an amazing flavor, similar to beef, but with its own unique overtones and it goes much further than grain finished products and I know it's good for me, too. I love the website that shows the bison in their home pasture and tells about the producers.”
6. Ashley C writes, “I've had this dilemma, I love meat, but I love animals. Then I discovered how amazing it is to know where your meat comes from, and to know that the animals are treated well. I've visited this farm and seen firsthand the animals roaming free on beautiful land, and I was a little jealous, and very much in awe. The company is so centered on the animals, and you can taste it in their product. Every cut I have had from Windstone has been amazing, all though the jerky is my favorite.”
7. Celida D writes, “Very happy with everything! We have had steaks, ground bison, liver, shanks, soup bones and jerky. The jerky is out of this world, best we ever had. The steaks are lean and very tasty, not tough at all. We are down here from NH, and we are very happy we found Windstone Buffalo at the St. Augustine, FL farmers market…”
8. Mark G writes, “Had a HUGE bison burger from Windstone Buffalo. These guys know how to do it right!”
9. Salvador S writes, “I appreciate Windstone Buffalo and recommend them to anyone looking for an excellent company that gets it right. They love what get do, and take to heart the responsibility of bringing us such great sustenance from life. I will continue to refer Windstone Buffalo, and I encourage your support as well.”
10. Nicholas M writes, “Windstone Buffalo Company is an excellent source to buy Bison meat! When I placed my order, I was also able to speak to the owner of the company and he was extremely courteous and very knowledgeable about all his products. The customer service I received was above and beyond excellence. I will definitely be buying all my meat from Windstone Buffalo and will be referring all my friends and family to them.”
11. Nicola C writes, “The Bison is amazing. Stew meat and the Jerky are to die for. Wonderful People. Thank you for being in St Augustine FL.”
12. Johnny T writes, “I buy my bison meat from Nate at the farmer's market. I would never go anywhere else but Windstone Buffalo! Nate is very knowledgeable and personable and I can appreciate the family farm and ranch dynamic. I plan to continue doing all of my business with Windstone! A+.”
13. JP writes, “I'm prepared to be a little skeptical when it comes to organic, grass fed meat but after trying out the Windstone product, I admit they are winning me over! I honestly think I can feel the difference between grass finished and the meat you buy at the supermarket. I know these animals are humanely cared for and harvested. Keep up the good work, Windstone.”
14. Missy J writes, “Bought some chuck eyes from the farmers market in Sioux city, freaking awesome. Will be back to get more.”
15. Ash R writes, “The Jerky is absolutely wonderful!!!!!! Can't wait to try out the brauts tonight! !!!”
16. JJ Smith writes, “Delicious, naturally low-low-fat, and healthier than many other grocery store meats. You must fold this into your regular rotation!”
17. Lindsay G writes, “I love the jerky and the bratwurst! Such an amazing flavor!”
18. Sarah W writes, “The Bison is everything to me, in a sense, the heart, sustainer, and protector of myself and my family. The people of Windstone are their buffalos' perfect emissaries. They are kind, free spirited, fun loving, and loyal. Without them, we would have never met their bison family and seen first hand their commitment and stewardship to the health of people, longevity of the buffalo, and the land. Our spiritual as well as bodily sustenance is upheld in part because of it. Many thanks!”
19. Oliver C writes, “Windstone Buffalo Company has not only changed not only the way I eat, it has made me look at the food I had been eating. Nate and Jess showed me the way they not only handled but treated these wonderful animals. I feel better, I enjoy eating the way I do now! I can't say enough about this wonderful Company! Truly one of the best!”
20. Mark writes, “Great people doing great things with their time and energy! Thanks for helping me understand my food better and introducing me to bison!”
21. Nikki W writes, “Amazing everything. Stew meat is the best but wow the jerky is a must. Wonderful people. See you Saturday.”
22. Mary G writes, “I love the quality flavor and cuts, of this meat. This company's service, is awesome and friendly. Will continue to business with them.
23. Kim B writes, “We visited Windstone Buffalo this summer and were so impressed with the owner, Nathaniel Preheim, and his ranch. We ordered buffalo ribeye and ground buffalo and just enjoyed the ribeye which was absolutely delicious! A great big "thank you" to Nate and we encourage anyone who enjoys buffalo to contact him for the highest quality, best tasting meat!”
24. Michael B writes, “I've had bison burgers before but had a couple patties from you guys today and good lord, they were delicious!”
25. Janet R writes, “Buffalo brisket turned out amazing it's very tender.”
26. Jackson S writes, “Holy smokes! We just had the steak strips. Simply done, straight from the package onto skewers, a bit of pepper, quick grilled, and BAM!! Delicious!!!! Loving those!”
27. Jon S. Writes, "We slow cooked the hump roast today. Holy cow. It was amazing. Cheers!"
28. Janna F Writes, "Easy Peasy they get all the stars..I can't tell you how much we enjoy the bison we purcahse from you."
29. Michael S Writes, "The bison tastes to good to me....it's the best."